Classic SLRs Series :
1. Shutter Speed Dial
2. Finder Information Illumination Window
3. Lens Speed Adjustment Dial
4. Power Terminal
5. EE Coupler Attachment Screw
6. Servo Coupling Pin
7. Attachment Pin
8. Attachment Screw Socket for EE Coupler
9. Servo Operation Pin
10. Attachment Pin Hole for EE Coupler
11. Signal Pin Coupling Lever
on Icon to download a pdf file
12. Attachment Stopper
13. Lever Switch
14. Power Levet Indicator
15. Battery Check Button
16. Eyepiece Shutter Knob
18. Dioptric Adjustment Adapter
19. Attachment Rail
20. Shutter Speed Dial Connecting Section
21. Main Switch
22. Cord 12V 2E
23. EE Coupler
* These diagrams could be useful for repair technician, just in case someone need them.
Technical Data Canon Servo EE Finder
- Circuit construction: 19 transistors, 7 diodes, 6 condensers, 5 variable resistors, 31 fixed resistors, 1 motor, 1 lamp.
- Metering element: 2 CdS photocells. Situated on both sides of pentaprism eyepiece.
- Metering system: Centrally-weighted averaging system with full aperture metering.
- Metering range: With ASA 100 film, EV 2.5 (f/1.2 at 1/4sec.)—EV18 (f/11 at 1/2000 sec.).
- EE system: Shutter speed priority, controlled by Servo Motor. Preset to proper f/stop.
- Shutter speed: 1/2000 - 1 sec., B. (EE circuit is disconnected at "B".)
- Manual aperture control: Possible by setting switch to "M".
- Viewfinder: Eye-level using pentaprism. Dioptric adjustment adapter interchangeable. Eyecup, Angle Finder, and Magnifier attachable. With eyepiece shutter, Magnification, 0.77 x with 50mm lens at infinity.
- Meter information: f/stop scale, aperture needle, warning marks.
- Maximum aperture f/stop correction: By lens speed adjustment dial. Indicated inside viewfinder.
- Power source: 8 or 10 penlight batteries. Connected with Cord 12V 2E. Use Battery Connector MD when Motor Drive Unit is attached. With built-in battery checker.
- Attaching: By removing the Eye-level Finder of the camera. EE Coupler used.
- Size: 75mm x 65mm x 68mm (3" x 2-1/2" x 2-518").
- Weight: 417 grams (14-3/4 oz.), with EE Coupler.
- Accessories: EE Coupler, Battery Case, Battery Magazine, Eyecup, Cord 12V 2E, Case, , Pentaprism Cover, Battery Connector MD (for Motor Drive Unit).
| Back | to Servo EE Finder Index Page
| Back | to Booster T Finder Page |
Click on Icon to download a pdf file of this page for your future reference. For detail operations/handling of the Servo EE Finder on your Canon F-1
Click Here (Basic) Or Here (Handling)
Concept | Reliability Issue | Motor Drive Units | Macro | EE Servo / Booster Finder | Bulk Film Back | CAT (Flash System | F1 High Speed | ODF-1 | Placid | Assembling Diaphragm | Canon FD & FDn lenses
| Back | to Main Index Page of Canon F-1(n)
| Message Board | for your Canon F-1(n) SLR camera(s)
| Message Board | for your Canon optics in a shared environment
| Message Board | Specifically for Dispose or Looking for Canon Photographic equipment
Other Canon Resources: If you have a New Canon F-1...
Canon FD Lenses Site | Canon A and T Series SLR models
An external source Prepared by Christian Rollinger for Canon F1's Camera Operational Manual in PDF (2.58MB)
Home - Photography in Malaysia
Copyright © 1999. leofoo ®. MIR Web Development Team.
MB Maintenance Team and Credit information: Kaipin & Terry Carraway. Mr. Richard Yeow, General Manager -Optical Division of Canon Marketing and Tony Kano, former regioner head of Canon, Asean Region for granting special permission to reproduce some of the old manuals into HTML format. * Canon, T90, FD Lenses, Canon Marketing are registered trade names or trademarks of Canon Inc. Japan.