Modern Classic SLRs Series :
File Size: HTML (15k) Loading....
Attaching the Lens
1) Turn the rear lens cap in the direction of the arrow until it stops, and pull it off the lens.
ï To attach the rear lens cap, align its arrow with the red dot on the lens. Then lightly push it in and turn it clockwise until it stops.
2) Turn the body cap counterclockwise and pull it off.
ï To attach the body cap, first align its red positioning point with the red dot above the camera mount, then turn the cap clockwise.
3) To mount the lens, first align the lens' mount positioning point with the camera's red dot. *Do not mount the lens if the red dot inside the camera mount is showing; correct exposure is impossible if you do. In this case, push in the stop-down lever so that it locks in the normal position and this warning mark can no longer be seen.
4) Then turn the lens clockwise until it stops and the lens release button pops out with a click.
ï To remove the lens, turn it counterclockwise while pressing the lens release button.
5) Remove the front lens cap.
Lenses which cannot be mounted on the T90:
FL 19 mm f/3.5
FL 58 mm f/1.2
Lenses which cannot be used with the T90's meter for mechanical reasons:
FL 19 mm f/3.5 Retro-focus
FL 50 mm f/1.8-l
FL 58 mm f /1. 2-ll
( Use of an independent exposure meter is recommended )
| Previous | Next | (3/25)
| Back | Index Page of Instruction Manual
| Back | Main Index Page of Canon T-90
| Back | Main Index Page of Canon SLR Models
| Message Board | for your Canon T90 SLR camera
| Message Board | for your Canon optics in a shared environment
| Message Board | Specifically for Dispose or Looking for Canon Photographic Equipment
Lenses: FL | Canon FDn lenses. | Early versions of FD lenses
Credit: Mr. Richard Yeow, General Manager -Optical Division of Canon Marketing, Tony Kano, former regional head of Canon in Asean Region, for granting special permission to reproduce this manual into HTML format in his site as a form of obligation to all the T90 users worldwide. Pawel Nabe for his image on the Data Memory Back. EEwyn Foo, my nephew, who has spent quite a number of nights converting the original manual in HTML format. Maintenance Team: Kaipin, Terry Carraway & Dr Strangelove; Tom Scott, for his images of the SPD cell, Chris Tutti for his initial effort to scan and prepared the T90 manual in PDF format. My staffs Miss Wati and Mirza for helping the basic setup work. * Canon, T90, FD Lenses, Canon Marketing are registered trade names or trademarks of Canon Inc. Japan.
Home - Photography in Malaysia