Classic SLRs Series :
File Size: HTML (23k) Loading....
Countermeasure for Each Case
-1 1) Switch to flash photography
2) Use a film with higher ISO film speed.
-2 1 ) Use an ND (neutral density) filter.
2) Use a film with lower ISO film speed.
-3 1) Decrease the shutter speed setting until the aperture value stops blinking. -4 1) Increase the shutter speed setting until the aperture value stops blinking. -5 1) Increase the aperture setting until the shutter speed stops blinking. -6 1) Decrease the aperture setting until the shutter speed stops blinking. -7 1) Open the aperture manually. -8 1) Close the aperture manually. -9 1) Increase the aperture setting until "oo" iS displayed.
2) Decrease the shutter speed setting.
-10 1) Decrease the aperture setting until " oo" iS displayed.
2) Increase the shutter speed setting.
-11 1) Remove the aperture ring of the lens from "A" mark.
1) In the case of out-of-metering range warning (low) and underexposure warning, the maximum aperture of the lens in use blinks in the viewfinder. When the FD 200 mm f/2.8 is used'"2.8" will blink in the viewfinder.
2) When using a lens with a minimum aperture of f/16 such as the FD 50 mm f/1.2L, the aperture displays of "16" and "19" also indicate overexposure warning. In this case, please note that the aperture does not blink in the viewfinder.
3) When using a lens with a minimum aperture of f/32 such as the FD 135 mm f/2, exposure will be correct even if the aperture display of "27" is blinking in the viewfinder. When "32" starts blinking, however, your picture will be overexposed.
| Previous | Next | (24/25)
| Back | Index Page of Instruction Manual
| Back | Main Index Page of Canon T-90
| Back | Main Index Page of Canon SLR Models
| Message Board | for your Canon T90 SLR camera
| Message Board | for your Canon optics in a shared environment
| Message Board | Specifically for Dispose or Looking for Canon Photographic Equipment
Lenses: FL | Canon FDn lenses. | Early versions of FD lenses
Credit: Mr. Richard Yeow, General Manager -Optical Division of Canon Marketing, Tony Kano, former regional head of Canon in Asean Region, for granting special permission to reproduce this manual into HTML format in his site as a form of obligation to all the T90 users worldwide. Pawel Nabe for his image on the Data Memory Back. EEwyn Foo, my nephew, who has spent quite a number of nights converting the original manual in HTML format. Maintenance Team: Kaipin, Terry Carraway & Dr Strangelove; Tom Scott, for his images of the SPD cell, Chris Tutti for his initial effort to scan and prepared the T90 manual in PDF format. My staffs Miss Wati and Mirza for helping the basic setup work. * Canon, T90, FD Lenses, Canon Marketing are registered trade names or trademarks of Canon Inc. Japan.
Home - Photography in Malaysia